From: "Tom Meunier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 12:36 PM
Subject: RE: Child Domains and account creation

I assume you ran /domainprep on the child domain, or you wouldn't be
able to create the mailboxes at all for that domain.  Put in your
Exchange CD in the DC of the child domain.  Run setup and select
administrative tools.  Apply pertinent service pack.  Now your MMC will
have the correct display fields.

Note that if you were to manually construct an MMC console, or use a
script for account/mailbox creation, you wouldn't really have to do
this.  The schema attributes are there, you just don't have any way of
getting at them.