From: Tom Meunier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 06 March 2002 16:10
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: hotfix for VPN

Hotfix for what VPN product?  I used Outlook 2000 on Win98 for over a
year with built-in VPN on WinNT 4.0, Windows 2000, and finally a Cisco
3000-series VPN concentrator, up until last weekend when I upgraded that
machine to Windows XP.  All worked fine, as does OL2002 on XP Pro and
OL2000 and 2002 on Win2000 pro...