Have you tested any of this in a lab?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sabo, Eric [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 8:12 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: An Active/Active cluster installation of exchange

I'm starting today to deploy my first exchange 2000 active/active
cluster.   I read the white papers from Microsoft on how to set this up.
Is there anything that they forget to tell you in these papers.  We have
7000 users in our exchange site now, which contains two servers.   We
never have more than 1000 concurrent users attached to the system at all
times.  What files should be on the cluster drives (store - priv& pub,
SMtp logs, etc...)

I have two Quad 700 MHz 2 Meg Xenon with over 3gb RAM attached to a
Compaq MA6000 storageworks unit.

We are going to migrated the users using the mailbox move method.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric Sabo
NT Administrator
Computing Services Center
California University of Pennsylvania

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify Veronis Suhler Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990, fax (212)381-8168, or
email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank you.