So I updated Exchange 2000 to SP2 and now the Metabase won't load up.
Anyone else have this problem? I'm getting 3 errors in the log file and
here they are:

Here are the 3 errors I'm receiving
Metabase Update agent failed to start. Error code is 80040a01.
Event 1002
MSExchangeMU

The Metabase Update service failed to start, error '80040a01'.
Event 9004
MSExchangeSA

Unexpected error An unknown error has occurred. ID no: 80040a01
Microsoft Exchange System Attendant  occurred.
Event 1005
MSExchangeSA

This is for a client that I do work for every once in a great while.
They installed Exchange 2000 themselves and I'm not sure if they did it
correctly but it's been working for a long time. If anyone can help me
here I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Chris Hummert

Network Administrator - Albany Agency of Insurance
Webmaster for Noghri.net
http://www.noghri.net
MS Beta tester ID #: 388366

in the universe is that none of it has tried to contacts us."

- from Calvin and Hobbes