-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Bravo, Liliana
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 9:35 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: MSX5.5 hacked

HI all
MSX5.5/SP4

We have found ftp1.exe, nc.exe and cmd1.exe in c:\inetpub also nc.exe
and ftp1.exe are running in memory. After reading our logfiles those
files are there since Feb 24. Does anybody know what kind of hack is
that and how to get red of those whitout causing any post-hack attack.

Tia
-er