From: Schwartz, Jim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 11:47 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: MDAC on Exchange

Yes, but they aren't free like Tivoli... (waits for laughter to stop).

This is the solution I've been told to use and unless I can show
evidence of
why MDAC (specifically odbc32.dll and odbcjt32.dll changes) are a bad
idea,
then I install.

I did a dependency walker on those DLLs and on the store.exe and find a
lot
of shared DLLs between the two. That makes me very, very nervous.