Exchange 5.5 SP3.

I've been instructed to move our Exchange deployment into our DMZ.  I
know...I know...VPN, not my decision.  We're performing a test and put a
Wins and Exchange server over in the DMZ, created a few test accounts.

We can get in from our private network with no problems.  The issue I'm
seeing is trying to change the password of an account.  We have the WINS in
the private network pulling from the Wins in the DMZ.  If I point to the
WINS in the private which is aware of the WINS in the DMZ, I still cannot
change the password.

Do I have to open up a specific port for the WINS in the DMZ to the private?

Pete Pfefferkorn
Senior Systems Engineer/Mail Administrator
University of Cincinnati
51 Goodman Street
Cincinnati, OH  45221
Phone - (513) 556-9076