From: Louis Joyce [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 7:20 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange getting bounced

The two servers are not identical then. The test server should be on a
test/dummy network and have the identical name/site/org of the
production
server. Your backup has info on it that concerns the server you backed
up
from.

You really shouldn't have a test server on the same network as the
production box.

Have you read the DR white papers?

Regards

Mr Louis Joyce