Thanks for the info, but I am sorry to say the an ASP page is out for now
and I already told the user about the pst route.  Like I said earlier I
don't think there is a way, short of using pst's.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of William
Lefkovics
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 4:59 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Email a calender

Internally, you can share the calendar in Outlook with other users.

Externally, you can export the calendar to a pst file and send it.

There are more creative ways too, such as publishing your calendar to an asp
page.

William Lefkovics, MCSE, A+