From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 4:39 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange 5.5 Server

I am running Exchage Server 5.5 SP4 on NT 4 SP6a. Everyday, the server will
gradually use up all avaliable memory (non-paged) and fail. A reboot will
resolve the issue for another 24 hours.

I don't know if the OS has a memory leak or if Exchange has a corrupted DLL.
Re-applying SPs doesn't solve the problem.

I would like to create a new server with a clean Exchange install and
migrate this failing Exchange to it. I would then redo the original server
and bring everything back.

Is this a good strategy? Any and all tips are appreciated.