Good movie. One of Billy Crystal's better one's. ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 2:42 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: What is this?

Im running scared.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Di Nardo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 2:36 PM
To: Exchange Discussions

Are you running E2K?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Woodruff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 2:31 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: What is this?

I get this from the list when I try to send a message to it.  I'm using
plain text.  It has always worked fine until today?

-
Sorry, your stylized text, or HTML mail can not be distributed through
the
Internet.Com.

The only acceptable format for posting to the Internet.Com is ASCII
Text.

Please, re-send your post to continue your discussion on the
Internet.Com.
-

------
entity to whom it is addressed.  If the reader of this message is not
distribution or copy of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this email in error, please immediately notify Veronis
Suhler Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990, fax (212)381-8168, or email
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank you.