Hey All,

Am searching the Archives now, but figured I would
throw this out to you in hopes that someone will be
able to answer it faster than it is taking me to look
through the Archives.

I have been attempting to restore my Exchange Server
for emergencies and in the past I have had little
difficulty doing so with a redirection in the restoration
process. However I am not as fortunate this time around
and attempt to build the server in a private
network that has no connectivity to where the production
server lives. I named the emergency server the same as the
production, installed Exchange 5.5 SP3 (same as production)
and did a local restore. When I attempt to start the
Information Store I receiven a service-specific error 4294965882.

After looking this error up at Microsoft I found that the error code is
as such

-1414 0xFFFFFA7A  JET_errSecondaryIndexCorrupted  Secondary index is
corrupt -
                                                   defrag required
4294965882
.

I ran a ESEUTIL to defrag the Private IS, ran the
consistency adjuster and attempt to start the service
again and once more the service fails with the same error.

Sometimes I receive 4294966266 as an error code after
attempting to start the IS once, Microsoft shows it as:

-1030 0xFFFFFBFA  JET_errAlreadyInitialized     JetInit already called
4294966266

Has anyone come across this before and know how I can resolve
this error? My DS is running as well as my System Attendant and MTA.

Thanks!

-dan