Hi everyone

I have a problem that I can't find the answer to in either Technet or
Knowledge Base.  Here's the problem:

About a month ago, my PDC crashed (Ex. 5.5, sp4, NT 4.0, Sp 6a).  We were
able to get the PDC running again.  However, I just discovered that people
cannot download the offline address book.  I tried to re-create the address
book, and I get an error telling me to check the event viewer.  When I look
at the event viewer, I get error 5004.  I tried to move the OAB to a
different server, and I get the same error.

I went into the system folders to make sure that OAB version 2 was present
under Offline Address Book.  When I drill down to the system folder, OAB
version 2 is there.  However, when I click on OAB version 2 to get the
properties, I get an error stating that the folder is unavailable, possibly
has not been replicated to this site.  I checked this on different servers,
finding the same results.

I checked Q235898 and Q152960.  Neither has helped.  Anyone have any ideas??

Thanks

Russell