From: Chris Haaker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 8:06 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Move Mailbox

Does anyone know the impact of moving a user's mailbox while they hae it
open in Outlook? I am sure it is not preferred, but we have one user we
cannot get ahold of . . .

"It is the province of knowledge to speak,
            and it is the privilege of wisdom to listen".
    Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. (1809-94); U.S. writer, physician.