All,

I'm in the planning process of moving from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000.
Now we currently are running Certificate server on this same Exchange 5.5
box which is being used for our SSL on our OWA.  Now my question is, how
will I get SSL over onto my Exchange 2000 server?  Cause once we migrate our
mailboxes etc over to the E2K box we are going to take the old Exchange 5.5
out of service.  Now, am I going to have to remove that certificate server
after the last mailbox has been moved, since this servers is going out of
service?  And then install Certificate server from a new W2K server to
provide us SSL for our OWA clients?  Please let me know, I'm a little
stumped.

Thanks,

John Bowles
Exchange Administrator