Tris:

Does this mean you have seen this sort of thing before? What puzzles me is
we send out thousands of emails just fine.

I just talked to our consultant again and he said there is some kind of
conversion in our domain name going on, maybe the problem could be related
to that.

Bill

It's the last bit - 'host unreachable' that is more important. Usually (from
my experience) a DNS issue and if your ISP gets through could either be a
DNS at your site or possibly a firewall issue at their site.

Tris