I'll withdraw that last para!  Just found that I can not use UPN in a
frontend/backend OWA situation (basic authentication turned on only).  I too
would be interested to know if we can circumvent this.

Rgrds

Mark

If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use,
copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify
the sender immediately.
Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent
or received. Further communication will signify your consent to this.