Why not just take an export of your current directory and import that
into the machine in the lab?

Simple.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Pennell, Ronald B." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 12:09 PM
Subject: Test Lab

OK, let try another question dealing with setting up a test lab using
production data.  I have restored my 1st server in the site in my test
lab
and have a good dir,pub and priv.edb.  My production site has 5 servers.

I want to set up my test lab to mirror my current site, don't care too
much
about the users mail, but, want to setup empty mailbox's...  If I just
want
to use the dir.edb for each server, with empty priv & pub's will it
create
the empty mailbox's for me on those servers?