The same way everybody else figures it out -- by reading the list and seeing
how people post.  This list is one of the single best sources of information
about Exchange.  Lurk here long enough and take the time to actually read
what gets posted (even the Haiku) and it can't help but make you a better
admin.

Many of the old-timers are bored with answering the same questions over and
over again (especially when the answer would be easily found in the
documentation, the FAQ, the archives or TechNet) so they add just humor to
break the monotony.  Don't take it personally.  Or do, if you really want
to.

Aloha,

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-Outlook, CNA, MCPx3