From: Chris H [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 12:05 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange not supported by this version of Windows

I am trying to install Exchange Administrator (5.5) on a .net standard
server (Latest post Beta 3 build from MSDN). Anyone tried this? You get the
below message. I KNOW this is beta and I am not looking for anyone to bust a
nut. Just curious if anyone else has encountered or worked around . . .

TIA

Chris

Exchange Server 5.5
Microsoft

Issue Description:

Exchange Server 5.5 is not supported by this version of Windows. For more
information, refer to http://www.microsoft.com/exchange .

Contact Information:

Microsoft Web site: http://www.microsoft.com
Telephone: (425) 635-7172 (U.S.) or (905) 568-3503 (Canada)