From: Ron Jameson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 4:02 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Send mail from Public Folder - cannot

I have setup public folders with email addresses assigned to them.  I wish
to send mail as the public folder but when I try, it says cannot send due to
send as rights.

In exch. admin for 5.5sp4, I have set myself permissions to SendAs.  On my
outlook 2000 client, I have setup a PAB to accept the address used on the
public folder (the folder email addresses are hidden from the GAL).  When I
go to properties on the public folder, I add address to my PAB (it does not
do it) so I manually add the email address to the PAB but still no good.

What the heck am I missing?

Ron