From: Bergamasco, Andrea (TX, IT) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 5:29 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: View calendar with outlook for sites on different domain

> hello all,
>
> we have 3 exchange server sites 5.5 (with same exchange organization) on 2
> different NT domain (NOT trusted) and have configured them for replicating
> global address book for every sites.
> It works fine, now we can see all address for every site, but now we would
> like to use calendar on outlook 98 for inviting persons having their
> mailbox on another site (and another NT domain): is it possible?
> we are able to add them on the "list of partecipants", but we are not able
> to view their free/schedule appointments...
>
> Many thanks in advance for every help.
>
> regards
>

> A.Bergamasco

The information contained in this message or any of its attachments may be
confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). Any
disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of this
communication is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the sender. The
views expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily those of
Sony or Sony affiliated companies. Sony email is for business use only.

(6)