I hope that I'm missing something small and this is a simple one.  I am
trying to move from 5.5 to 2k.  I have made some progress.

1.  2k server installed, up and running, it is the same site as the 5.5.
2.  I can move mailboxes from the 5.5 server to the 2k server using the AD
tool supplied with exchange 2k.
3.  When the mailbox is moved Outlook auto configs itself to point at the
new server.
4.  I send mail to myself on the 2k server.
5.  I can access the address list.

All of that looks to be good, however I can not get mail from the outside or
from the 5.5 server.   I send mail to myself (2k -> 2k) but I can not get
mail from the Internet or from the 5.5 server.

Any ideas?

Thanks