On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, at 11:44am, Scott Brooks wrote:
> I've just "inherited" an exchange server at work.  It is v5.5 Build 2448.8
> SP2.  We've finally gotten a DSL connection, so I want to change our
> Internet Mail Service Connection to use it instead of dialing up our ISP
> every few minutes to send/retrieve our mail.  I can't seem to figure out how
> to do this.  Anyone got any tips/hints?

  1. Open "Exchange Administrator"
  2. Expand the container for your site
  3. Expand the Configuration container
  4. Open the Connections container
  5. Bring up the properties on the Internet Mail Service object
  6. Look at the Connections and "Dial-up Connections" tabs

  Also, check the "Internet Options" control panel's "Connection" tab to
make sure system-wide dial-on-demand is not configured.

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>