Hi,

Does anyone have experience or knowledge of either of the above products?  A
customer is wanting to be able to view another GAL but is not keen on usign
LDAP to search and select addresses which "is seen as a 2nd class workaround
rather than a solution".  From what I know of SimpleSync this is
advantageous for one way pulls and two  way I think if required.  The only
criteria that has been set s that its firewall friendly so if anyone has
some comments on either of thse products that would be useful.
Simon Caisley
EDS - I.Solutions
Core Infrastructure
EMEA Messaging & Collaborative Services