Hi,
at present I have the following network layout:
Internet - gateway - mailserver1 - frame relay - distant mailserver2
All inbound emails go through the gateway to mailserver1, which sends them
over to mailserver2 (connected via IMS). Outbound emails are being send
directly by mailserver2.
now the distant site gets its own internet gateway.

I would like to keep directory replication the frame relay connection and to
move all regular emails on the new internet connection. I can do this by
access lists and firewall rules but i would like to it by means of exchange.
Anybody seen any way to accomplish this? I am thinking of that IMS stuff
"user defined routing programm" on the routing tab...

Many thx for every reply.
Regards
Steffen