From: Hansen, Eric [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 8:47 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Pulling a email out of the DB?

I went with the recall, mostly cause I didn't have any exmerge
experience(I'll play with that in a dev environment).  Oddly enough the
recall got the job done in a less then desirable fashion.  It emailed
everyone in the company that so and so want to recall the message and it
didn't actually recall the message till each person opened the recall
notice.  It was kind of confusing to the users.  I wish it actually had
just deleted the emails and kept quiet.

I'll use exmerge next time.

e-