PINK, Nathaniel has the CA virus. The CA virus decided to share the news
with us all. The symptoms are dumb email messages, an inability to restore
backups, and blue screens of death. Pity poor PINK, Nathaniel.

This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information
that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,
dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by persons or
unauthorized employees of the intended organisations is strictly prohibited.

The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or
policies of Luton Sixth Form College, its employees or students.