From: Tener, Richard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 10:41 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: W32 Klez - how does it open windows media player

As you will notice the virus only opens on windows media player 7. To stop
the html imbedded code from opening windows media player you can do two
things.
1. go to internet options and put your security on high.
2. you can go to windows media player 7 options then go to extensions tab
and disable windows          media player from opening all extensions.