Hooray!!  Someone with my mentality!!!

Typical phone call with this new virus:

User: I got an email that says (insert something stupid or vulgar).  Should
I open it?
Me: It doesn't sound work related.  Does it have an attachment?
User: Yes
Me: Delete it
User: Why?  It might be something from my long lost Aunt Tilly
Me: It could also be a virus.
User: But I might need it.
Me: Please don't open it.  Delete it.
User: Ok.

About an hour later....

User: I think it was a virus, I opened it and it's doing something on my
computer....
Me: (nothing but the sound of a fat network admin (me) running to the user's
desk to pull the plug on the computer...)

End of story, it was nothing but a false alarm.

Hope this lightens everyone's day...

Thanks

Russell