I was wondering that myself; even after a few hours Event Viewer says
Memory
is Fragmented blah blah. I can safely? ignore that for anywhere from a
few
days to a few weeks, then OWA will stop working, then MAPI clients
outboxes
slowly fill up with half-sent things and mail delivery ceases.  When
this
happens I take a few minutes looking at Services - None have stopped,
and
Event logs, nothing obvious to me. I reboot and all is well again for a
few
days up to a few weeks.  I intend to order Win2K Server Resource Kit to
get
shutdown.exe, and schedule it for latenight Saturdays.

Confidentiality Notice:   The information contained in this electronic
document is considered a confidential and/or privileged communication
between John Burnham Insurance Services and the addressee(s). If the
recipient(s) of this email communication is not the addressee(s), such
recipient(s) is strictly prohibited from photocopying, distributing or
otherwise using this email or its contents and/or attachment(s) in any
way.  If you received this message in error, please contact the sender
listed above by any contact means listed. Thank you!