-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Bowles, John L.
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 6:54 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Address Lists in E2K

I'm creating the address lists like I want them.  But I can't get the
Distribution lists to appear underneath the departmental containers.  I
go to Filter Rules on that departmental container and  I select the pull
down menu and select "Users, Contacts, Groups" type in the name of the
DL I want to place in there.  It does a search and finds the one I want.
Then I right click on the list and click select.  But after everything
updates you see it in Outlook with the hierarchical containers correct.
But when you go to select one of the departmental containers none of the
DL's appear underneath.  What am I doing wrong??

John Bowles
Exchange Administrator
Enterprise Support & Engineering
Celera Genomics