From: Filipe Joel de Almeida [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 9:00 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: OWA Problem

Ok, let me see if I can phrase this out correctly:

I'm taking over some Exchange 2K Servers. I have already applied SP2 and the
latest patches in the ones that didn't have it yet, and now I'm checking to
see if they are all stable.

One of them returns me errors when I'm accessing through OWA. I can login, I
see my folders, but when I click on "inbox", for instance, I can't see the
mails. It just says "Loading..." and I get a message on the bottom of IE,
saying there were errors loading that page.

Anyone has any thought on what may be causing this?

Filipe Joel de Almeida
Network Consultant
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mobile: +351 967819600