When I create a new user in AD (w2k sp2 exch 2k sp2) and pull up the exchange advanced
tab and look at the mailbox rights only self has rights (read permissions and full mb
access).  When the new user logs on the store cannot be opened.  If I go back into AD
and under exchange tasks select move mailbox and move it to our other server (same
config) the mailbox rights are populated with the domain and enterprise admin as well
as everyone and exchange services, exchange domain servers and the server the mailbox
is on.  I then can move the mailbox back to the server it should be on and it keeps
these permissions and the user can log on.  Any idea why the permissions are not being
assigned when the mailbox is created?

Todd L. Bentley  MCSE
Director of Technical Operations
Rupert Technologies Group