You're not looking hard enough.

Search for "word as email editor".  There are numerous problems, and the
consensus is that there are too many bugs in that setup.  Don't use Word,
use the builtin RTF/HTML editing tools in Outlook (You may want to upgrade
to OL2K; it is free with a valid Ex55 CAL, and is infinitely more stable
than OL98).

* Erik Sojka, MOS, MCSE     *
* Manager, Network Services *
* [EMAIL PROTECTED]           *