You could try explaining why they have duplicate accounts but only want it
to look like one, when to all intents and purposes the problem would be
solved by just having one account.

Either threes something we don't know about the design of this network, or
something the designer of the network don't know about the design of the
network and articulating why they have two accounts but it's so important
they appear to only have one would help clear a lot of the problem up I
think.

--
This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information
that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,

The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or
policies of Luton Sixth Form College, its employees or students.