Everyone,
 Thanks for the input, here is the original NDR again:

      Subject:  The Prestige of GOLD Credit
      Sent:     4/30/2002 7:01 AM
      [EMAIL PROTECTED] on 4/30/2002 9:34 AM
            The message contains a content type that is not supported
            <exchangen1.oneonta.edu #5.6.1 smtp;554 5.6.1 Body type not
supported by Remote Host>

This is generated mostly on mail coming into our exchange server not
going out.

I have read stuff on the internet that says 7BITMIME is dead and
shouldn't be used anymore, and that any system that is using it is
outdated, that is why I hesitate to disable 8BITMIME

But, I will try Q257569 and see what happens.

Thanks,
rick