Selecting the DC which is a global catalog by right clicking on the domain
name in ADUC and choosing "Connect to Domain Controller..."

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Roger Seielstad
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 7:10 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange System Manager and WINS

How are you choosing what DC or Exchange server to connect to? If you are
explicitly connecting to a server, are you using the host name or the FQDN?
I'm guessing that you're just using the hostname (or NetBIOS name). Try
using FQDN and seeing if that fixes it.

Alternately, fix the domain suffix search order on your machine to include
all necessary domains

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Sr. Systems Administrator
Peregrine Systems