Flamed?  I hope you continue to report on how it's going. Lotsa interest in
non-Windows clients.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of tom
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 12:08 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Ximian & Exchange 2000

Hoping I don't get flamed for this, but here goes.

I've got a shop with numerous Linux users, but we also use exchange.

I'm tired of the IMAP mess and want to enable them to participate in the
calendaring, etc. that exchange provides.  My question is, has anyone
tried the GNOME (Ximian) Evolution software with exchange 2000
connector?

If so, what are some of the bugs/pitfalls that you've experienced?  I
don't want to waste a lot of time if it's not ready for prime time yet.

Cheers,

Tom