From: Filipe Joel de Almeida [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 5:50 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Metric reporting

Yeah, it imports the GAL without any problems, and it processes the logs
without returning errors, but the reports come out all wrong. The thech
support said that version 2.* of MELIA only supports up to Exchange 5.5,
and there will be a new release of MELIA in the second semester of this
year that will fully support Exchange 2K.

IMHO its one of the best reporting tools for exchange. It has many kinds
of template reports, and the fact that it's built on an ACCESS database,
allows the administrator to directly manipulate the data, and create
it's own queries, or even link the database to some billing software, as
it was done in a company where I usued to work.

Each department was monthly billed by the amount of mail that it's users
sent. And it was all fully automated! Just wonderful!

Filipe Joel de Almeida
Network Consultant
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mobile: +351 967819600