-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of MS Exchange
List
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 10:45 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Mail stuck in Categorizer

Hello,

We had this problem with E2K and SP1, after an inplace upgrade from 5.5 .

It only occurred to Email sent to Distribution Groups that had restrictions
on who could send to the DGs.  Once the restrictions were removed from the
effected lists the stuck Email would flow out of the Categorizer queue.

Worked with PSS for months and we never were able to solve it.  Finally was
resolved with the upgrade to E2K SP2.

I remember other posts to this List in the past with a similar problem of
Email getting stuck in the queue, so you might want to search the Archives
as their culprit was something different from ours.

Good Luck,
Brent