From: Mark Harford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 15 May 2002 09:43
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Active Directory Connectors

Fair point.  We initially used ldap filters in our CAs to populate
particular OUs and as a result had to use a complex mixture of Primary and
Secondary one-way CAs.

I've now reduced them to non-filtered two-way CAs now that the initial bulk
of replication has all happened; largely for ease of support by my
colleagues and future exchange/AD admins here.

The most useful thing I found was to have a large whiteboard next to my desk
with a diagram of all the CAs!  This ensured I didn't set up duplicate paths
and that all recipients would get replicated.

Mark