From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 8:37 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Active/Active Cluser Question

Everyone,
 We are running an Active/Active cluster Exchange2ksp2 on a LAN only, we
have only one AD domain.  Our 2 Back-end servers each have one mailbox
store, and our front-end server only runs OWA.

Do we need to configure connectors or routing groups? I though they were
only for WAN connected servers.

Also, in the default First Routing group I see each of our 3 servers in
the members folder and the Front-End server is set as the "Master".
What is the "Master" and should it be one of the back-end servers??

Rick