Environment

Exchange 5.5 SP4 installed on Win 2K Server
OWA installed on IIS 5

When sending email via OWA is their away to check names in a users contacts
list.
At the moment when sending email it is only checking against names in the
Global Address list on Exchange.

If I have a subfolder in contacts or want to look at a contacts list on the
Public Folders I am told that "this version of Out Look Web Access only
supports your primary contact Folder"

Is there another version of OWA?

Is there some way to view other Contact lists apart from the primary?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kevan Dickinson
Network Engineer
Oxford Natural Products Plc