All Gurus

In our Exchange 5.5 setup, we occassionaly get NDR's when users try to
send emails to users with in the office. This mostly happens when they try
to send it to Distribution lists.The users get a NDR mail similar to this

"Unable to deliver the message due to a communication failure
 The MTS-ID of the original message is ........"

Sometimes they get like this

"The message was undelivered because the specified recipient postal
address was incorrect. MSEXCH:MSExchnageIS ......."

Any advise is highly appreciated

Thanks