From: Rama Arumugam [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 9:52 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Conference Board Calendar

                Hello everyone,
                We are currently running exchange 5.5 SP4. Recently all of
our users including the exchange admin account are unable to open the
conference room's calendar to view who has booked the room. Everyone can
request the conference room and only the receptionist is able to view the
conference room's calendar to accept and reject the requests. Even she can
only do it for one day that is just for today. If she tries to look it up
for tomorrow or next week, then it just hangs, and I see that it tries to
Synchronize for hours. This issue just started recently as far as I know.
What can I do to resolve this issue? Please help. I even tried to recreate
the mail box and it doesn't work. Meaning, even after I created a .pst file
and put the data back into the new mail box that I created, it still does
the same thing..it just freezes up if you try to look up the information for
more than one day. Any way to clean this up or resolve this issue.
                Thanks everyone.

                rama