You have an SMTP conenctor why?

-----Original Message-----
From: Leo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Thursday, May 16, 2002 5:19 AM
Posted To: Exchange Discussion List
Conversation: Smtp connector gone mad?
Subject: Smtp connector gone mad?

We have an exchange 2000 server that we joined to the Exchange 5.5
org/site.

When I setup an smtp connector on the exchange 2000 server (including
adding all the domain names I want, mail from the exchange 5.5 server
directed to the exchange 2000 users gets picked up by the smtp connector
and eventually ends up in the queue "undeliverable messages"??

When I delete the smtp connector everything goes back to normal. What
tick box have I missed?

Regards
Leo