I have been given the task of finding and evaluating a SMTP Virus/Spam
filter for our company.  What products do you recommend?  We are running
one exchange server with about 700 mailboxes.  We want to go gateway
scanning so that the scanner is not residing on the exchange server.
The two products we have been looking at in particular are Interscan
Virus wall suite by Trend Micro and MailMarshall by Marshall software.
Any suggestions/recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan

N. Ryan Fennema, MCSE
Network Administrator
X-Rite Incorporated - Grandville, MI
Phone: (616) 257-2165 Fax: (616) 257-2165
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.xrite.com