Van: Jerry Jones [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Verzonden: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 11:50 PM
Aan: Exchange Discussions
Onderwerp: RE: mobile messaging and MIME format problem

I am not seeing this at all in any place anywhere in outlook 2000, either
in the main window or looking when creating a message.
Well, I tried using pegasus and I can get the messages thru fine. I need
to permanently disable sending messages in mime format in outlook but
every security option is grayed out. Anyone know how to make it so I can
modify them?