I have an upgraded 5.5 server now on E2K sp2 which responds with FTP type
browsing when accessing the OWA.

I'm not getting any errors.  I had to follow a few Q's as the exchfilt.dll
did not swap to the new version on upgrade, not sure if this is related.
Also the /exadmin virtual was missing.  I have added this.  The application
still not seem to start.

Also the server has recipient policies to accept mail from other domain
names.  These never authenticate via OWA, any reason for this?  Ive tried
adding another virtual HTTP server for the said mailboxes/domains, but no
joy.

Thanks